I LOVE ginger! So I decided to go ahead and share my love for ginger with you. Here's a SUPER EASY ginger drink recipe you can make at home. This is a perfect drink to make for an event, for yourself, or a loved one. Serving size: 6-8 people
- 4 - 5 ginger roots
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 cloves
- 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 5 cups of water
- Saucepan/cooking pot
- Wash, peel, and cut the ginger roots. (You can just scrub the dirt off the ginger with a hard sponge instead of peeling).
- Put the cut ginger, cloves, sugar, and 5 cups of water in a cooking pot and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool, then pour mixture into a blender.
- Blend till the mixture is smooth and strain the mixture twice (or 3 times).
- Add lemon juice, transfer the drink into a pitcher or bottle and chill it in the fridge.
- Your ginger drink is ready to be served! Enjoy!
- You can use brown or white sugar, more or less sugar, or even add more (or less for less spice) ginger roots to the recipe if desired. It's all about preference.
- Shake ginger drink well before serving. Let me know how your drink turned out if you try this recipe.
The Ravel Out