Summer Makes Round-up (Phase 1)
I have been quite busy making a few summer items before the season is officially here. This means that I have had no time to review any patterns for a while. Here is a quick look at all the projects I have completed so far.
- Vogue 9251 - Fitted dress with side ties and uneven hemline
- McCalls 7740 - Lined dress, fitted through the bust with back cutout
- The Hemlock Tee by Grainline Studio (Free Pattern) - Boxy tee with dropped sleeves
TOPS & BOTTOMS:
- McCalls 7757 - Off the shoulder tops and elasticized waist pull-on pants with pockets
- The Shoreline Boatneck & Skye Joggers by BlankSlate Patterns - Great alternative to the basic t-shirt pattern with fitted mid-calf length joggers
- Thrifted denim dress (Before and After photos) - I took the sides of the dress in, shortened the sleeves and length
- Thrifted eyelet skirt - changed from an elastic waistband to an interfaced waistband and raised the skirt to show off the eyelet feature a little more
The Negroni Shirt by Colette Patterns - Yes, I made a shirt! This is a classic, button-up short sleeve shirt, with a more modern cut
I will write reviews for the new patterns in this group soon but for now, I hope you like my new pieces as much as I do.
The Ravel Out